Monday, December 17, 2012

StarCrossed Lover



Wish full thinking, you and I are destiny,
Wish full thinking backfired,
As you and I are star crossed lover..
Loving you is asphixiating
Loved by you is intoxicating

They way you make me feel when im with you
Every kisses,every laughter, oh I miss you
Don't cut me out I just wanna be around

If you trust yourself,you can trust me
I will give you space you need
Just don't tell me to leave
You stole my heart you thief!

Do u feel the burden that I carry within
To be the second and always be hidden
To be the dreams and not real

Heart and mind that couldn't synchronize
One telling it's wrong and such a foul
While the other yearning and burning for more

This forbidden love should not take place
My mind disgrace while my heart embrace

I'll keep on playing the waiting games
Even you are not here with me
Because one day I'll be the place you call home

I wish I have strength to build a tower so tall
Lock my self within without a window at all
So that one day I won't see you around
End to this bonding that never can be bound.




From Mai for him.












No comments:

Post a Comment